
THANKSGIVING GREETINGS coming your way!! Our family will gather for dinner at the home of my brother and his wife on Thanksgiving Day! We always have a wonderful time...family members drive the distance, we have watched our little ones become "beautiful" and loving teens and adults, still allowing their time with the *old folks* ☺...it is meaningful and very ♥special♥!
I am "thankful" that my days off from the office will begin on Wednesday, there is much to be done at my house! My plan is to do some major cleaning, things to be removed to a dumpster, and things to be put into a new storage place in an orderly way! Wish me luck, I always make these plans when there is a time off that involves *days*, but for some reason my plans don't quite happen! I am so determined ~~this time~~ I have gone so far as to order in a dumpster (which is presently placed in my driveway by the trash company), ORGANIZATION AND CLEANING WILL HAPPEN!!
My
5 comments:
I need to do something similiar...especially the rationing of computer time. Just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
I know when I have time off from work, I have an endless job list; and usually the fun stuff gets pushed to the end. I am determined to spend some quality time with my sewing machine this weekend. We have Monday off as well - Pennsylvania's unofficial holiday!!
Thank you for your friendship this year, Barb. Your prayers for me and my family are most appreciated. Have a special day today.
Have a wonderful holiday with your family, Barb!
Time off....ahhhhh, but we usually spend it catching up on things we have neglected. lol.
I hope you had a great day barb. Steve, Kev, Sarah and I ran a 5K race at 9am and then Dan joined us at Sarah's for dinner! It was a fun day...minus Joe but he went to his uncle's in PA!
HLY
Laurie
Post a Comment