An example in 2008 a quilt designed and pieced by Mickey, machine quilted by a friend Laurie, raffled and raised $2500.00 to be donated to Camp Dost a summer camp for children with Cancer.
The Kelsey's Dream Organization will be featured on the Rachel Ray TV Show on Monday (1/17). The show will present five worthwhile causes as explained by the various organization leaders. The viewers will have a chance to vote on the organization that has their true needs at heart! The Kelsey's Dream organization will be represented by Kelsey's sister, she is a student in the school where I work. We are very excited to have this happen for the organization, as a community, friends and family to Kelsey it will be with honor and pride that we watch this show!

The reason I am showing the pictures of Mickey involved with the events over the past years, is as a reminder to my blog readers of the connection between Mickey and the organization (Kelsey's Dream) appearing on the Rachel Ray Show. Mickey is not involved in the TV show on Monday. The show will air in PA on the Fox network @ 3:00p.m. I apologize for not having more info on air time or network for others out of this area.
4 comments:
I hope Kelsey's Dream is the big winner, however the exposure will yield huge dividends as a result regardless!
Barb, how exciting! Wish Mickey could be on the show as well. I hope to be able to DVR this show and watch it when I get home. Thanks for the heads up!
Hope you are are doing well and keeping warm.
WOW Barb...this is totally cool! I will have to watch the segment online since we are on vaca. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HLY
Laurie
How awesome that Mickey is so involved in this..I know you are so proud of her.
Post a Comment