(new design for our walkway to the front door, and shrubs waiting to be planted)
(better look at the walk design and step to the front door, reminds me of quilt blocks)
(gorgeous weather this weekend, has allowed for continued brick laying)
(we discovered this huge mushroom growing in our yard, hubby has his hand next to it so you get the idea of the size)
Quilting has had to wait, with my job in the office, and the outside project, it has been tough to do more then the addition of housework. When the project is finished, or the weather turns to winter, then I will return to my quilting and organizing of fabrics! Hubby has also been building shelves for me to sort and store my fabrics. His time in his workshop is also limited by the chance to work outside on the landscaping!
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK...I HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY THE FALL LIKE WEATHER!
5 comments:
The project is looking good!
...wins the race! (Continuation from your title) Looks like you're winning after all, and it looks great too!
Wish you were over this way to give me some ideas for our landscaping! Yours looks very nice.
It's looking great!!!
HLY
Laurie
I love the look of the landscaping. I wish I could do something like that at my house!
Post a Comment