
This term "bittersweet" it could mean the berries that are growing roadside in the Fall ~ OR ~ maybe "bitter sweet" that I am still without a camera and seeing so many gorgeous Fall like things to be photographed! It really has not been that long that my camera needed to be returned to Canon, so I am trying to be patient (kind of patient) ;-p SOOOOOOOOO I am relying on pictures that are in my picture files that didn't quite make it into my blog in the past! I love "Bittersweet" the Fall berries, they look pretty by themselves or mixed into a fall bouquet! I am not quite sure why this picture didn't quite make it before, but I am glad I found it to use now :>)!ENJOY!
1 comment:
the first thought that went through my mind was 'You got your camera back!' But when I read, I saw it wasn't so...I hope you do get it back soon. Right before you had to send yours in, I read where someone else had had to send something in made by Canon and they had got it back quickly, but even then I couldn't think who. So maybe you will get it back pretty soon.
Post a Comment