Signs of *Fall* are to be seen, Sedum in the barrel, a tree loaded down with Pears, and a few leaves have started drifting to the ground. ALSO my camera has made it back from Canon, it is working great!
Great to be back with my blog readers (family and friends), thank you for waiting for me!
I am so glad to see your post...even though it feels like a while since you posted, overall I don't think it took Canon too long to get your camera returned to you! Glad you are back.
3 comments:
I am so glad to see your post...even though it feels like a while since you posted, overall I don't think it took Canon too long to get your camera returned to you! Glad you are back.
great to see you back! and the camera sure looks like it's working great!!!
hly
laurie
Fall has arrived here too...it was 34 this morning! Nice to see that you and you're camera are back!
Post a Comment