But you know most important for us was the time together as a family, the love that we share, and too remember "the Reason for the Season"
(in the evening it reminds us of the season)
(the table is ready for the *family gathering*)
(a little friendly game competition ~ grandsons)
(three generations, grandson doing the coaching for dad and grandpa ☺)
(a special gift, someone has a new camera, and loves it)
(new pillowcases made by me, as shown by the recipients, aka "the grandchildren")
A wonderful day and evening, lots of laughter and love and special times! Thank you to my family for understanding, this year needed to be different and it was very difficult for me to admit to the change!
"Christmas is not about a tree" as said by a very wise young grandson!
3 comments:
Barb: It's been a good year for you in many ways as well. God will continue to be faithful to all of you, and I pray for His rich blessings to given to you. Have a wonderful time off from work. Hugs to you, friend!
what a great day barb! i am so happy you enjoyed your Christmas!
HLY
Laurie
Barb Thank You so much for the encouraging words. I have my days and I know God has been with me and the children the entire time. Many things have happened for a reason this year and I am beginning to see why on some of them.
After typing my entry I got down to business and looked around. I convinced myself to decorate and not think about what I gave up and that I hoped to move out soon. I was going to paint but didn't have time. BUT I did a make over of one of my bathrooms. So stay tuned I'll be posting pics. LOL.
Again thank you for your encouragement and of course I'll be adding your to my blog roll.
P.S. could you send me directions for the pillowcases??? I'd love to make some.
Mary
Post a Comment