(walking into the room where two quilting buddies spend enjoyable time)
(the start of a project, in the design stage for weeks)
(my machine, undercover for weeks)
(the machine used by my quilting buddy, undercover for weeks)
I am just sayin'...how long can two quilting buddies go without any sewing, quilting & laughing time spent in the special room? Well another answer from me on this question...we can go as long as it is needed, because we are two busy quilting buddies! This is a very busy time for Mickey (sweet granddaughter), with school work, choir/band activities, church, dance classes, voice lessons and having time to sleep...she is a very busy gal and I do understand!
We both miss having the time to get together...and getting together will happen soon again, and then the machines will be uncovered, turned on, and humming along! The music playing, the projects being pulled off the design board and completed...OH YES it will happen!
2 comments:
Oh, Barb, I can imagine you miss your time together! You are so very blessed to have such a wonderful granddaughter. I hope you two will get together soon; it's so much fun to sew with someone else.
I hope you two get to spend some time together soon!
Post a Comment