Sharing the news "with pride" ~ Mickey is a winner, please check it out!
I have been quietly waiting in the background hoping she would share the news, but just about popping my buttons with pride in her accomplishments! Congratulations to my granddaughter!
Congratulations to you and Mickey! I'd be about to pop with pride for my own granddaughter too!! She is indeed a young woman who is living God's promise to her, so glad she recognizes and celebrates His gifts!!
I am glad you are sharing this since it wasn't on her blog. This quilt is absolutely fabulous! One question, does Mickey's mom sew; or did she get the quilt bug from you? What a great family you all make!
5 comments:
Congratulations to you and Mickey! I'd be about to pop with pride for my own granddaughter too!! She is indeed a young woman who is living God's promise to her, so glad she recognizes and celebrates His gifts!!
You have a special granddaughter! I would be bursting at the seams with pride.
I am glad you are sharing this since it wasn't on her blog. This quilt is absolutely fabulous! One question, does Mickey's mom sew; or did she get the quilt bug from you? What a great family you all make!
This is AWESOME!!! I just love happy news!!!
HLY
Laurie
After a couple of busy days, I'm just catching up on my blogs...congratulations to Mickey. You deserve to be proud!
Post a Comment