I am showing pictures of a very special gift for all of you to see, Mickey made me a bag. The colors on the pictures are not really very accurate, the bag is more turquoise and brown then it shows with my snapshots (inside lighting is not very good)!
(duffle bag style)
(my love for polka dots makes a really striking lining for the bag, she knows me so well ☺, that green ribbon is her "made by" nametag ♥)
(nice wide strap for over the shoulder)
Thank you Mickey for my bag, what a sweet granddaughter you are! Please blog readers check her blog you will like the changes! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!
3 comments:
I love that bag, it's clever and useful~ as well as being super attractive! Her new blog is neat and crisply clean, great look!
She is such a gem! This bag is so very cute. Looks like it will hold a lot of stuff, too!
I love the new bag and Mickey's new look as well! Have fun on your quilting adventure!
HLY
Laurie
Post a Comment