Thursday, October 21, 2010

beauty in a jar...


Oh my, I asked him to pick up a Pizza for supper and I also received this wonderful surprise! In support of our local *Kiwanis Club* doing a sponsored charity donation, hubby ordered a dozen Red Roses for me...thank you honey, I ♥ them!
p.s. they did not come in the jar, I like using jars for vases, the country look you know ☺!

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What a sweetheart. The jar is a wonderful touch. Enjoy~

Cheryl said...

You Have a wonderful Husband ! I use jars all the time ! They come in handy for alot of things .

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

What a great guy!!!

Barb, I love the glimpses of your house and decorating - it's just my style and I like to see what you do.

Laurie said...

beautiful flowers for a beautiful person!!!
hly
laurie