Monday, November 29, 2010

with a day off...

Give me a day off and I can keep myself very busy! My day began with making sure my supper was started in the crockpot (I do love my crockpot), and off I went! A few hours of my day was a planned trip to the greenhouse to shop for Poinsettias, and to select and deliver the small plants for the desks in the office. A tradition I started some years ago, when the others in the office return on Wednesday they will find a start to their Christmas from me.

(at the greenhouse, gorgeous don't you think)

(a visit and busy time with my "best quilting buddy" she is filling orders for bags, pretty one started here)

(cut and prepared packages of batting for the many bags to fill her orders)

(keeping myself busy making a few table runners with directions shown here 11/10 on another blog)

I have one more day away from the office, but have filled that day (Tuesday) with various appointments, just maybe I can finish up a few more projects tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rose said...

That green fabric in the purse Mickey has started...I either have it or have almost bought it. Not sure which...I sure love it.

You have been busy...I am sitting blogging but in the back of my mind I am trying to decide on what pattern I want to use for a quilt for my older daughter...something simple design she said.

I don't know if that was said in hopes I would get it made sooner or not:-)

It sounds as if you have a start on Christmas...I don't. I guess too much other stuff going on.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I was hoping you would post what the two of you sewed on. Glad you had the time together!