Tuesday, June 21, 2011

as promised...

Mickey (sweet granddaughter and quilting buddy) mentioned she would update her blog, and SHE DID...thank you Mickey for sharing with us!

In line with what Mickey is sharing on her blog, I wanted to show the bags she has made for me, the bag in the Fall colors made last fall from Jelly Roll strips, and the multi-color blue bag is a duffle bag style, which I tend to overload, and it takes on a full load :>)!!

5 comments:

Rose said...

Off to see her post now!

Laurie said...

I just came from Mickey's blog and her work is (of course) awesome!!! She does beautiful work. I forgot to ask her what purse/bag patterns she uses, or does she make them up herself? A pattern business in the making???!!!
HLY
Laurie
PS(You have a lot to be proud of!)

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Those bags are awesome! I want to make a purse for me. I bought a book that showed how, but I haven't gone any further than that. LOL.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

She is so great; I love these bags.

Kathryn D. Duke said...

cute bags...another good use of jelly rolls!!