Saturday, June 18, 2011

close to the finish...



With a previous post I gave a sneak peek at a baby quilt that Mickey (sweet granddaughter) is creating to fill an order for a soon to be grandma. The baby quilt is coming together beautifully! The only request for the quilt ordered, it needed to include, pink, green and neutral for the colors...all other factors were entirely up to Mickey. I just love what she is creating...and look at that binding, pulling all the colors together, she is ready to finish it up! YOU GO MICKEY, VERY COOL!

(side note) Mickey tells me she is going to be updating her blog, and she will share pictures of her many purses and totes that she has been creating. The school teachers are patiently waiting in line for the *bags by Mickey*...I will give all of you a headsup when she gets to updating her blog ♥ ☺ ♥!

Have a wonderful weekend...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my GUYS!

3 comments:

Rose said...

That is going to be so beautiful...I can't wait to see the finished product.

Laurie said...

Mickey is quite e prolific quilted!!! It is gorgeous!!

HKY
laurie

Kathryn D. Duke said...

really like the pink quilt...and what fun to work with a friend!!