Monday, June 16, 2008

to think about...




If you have not read this book by Max Lucado, please do! This book is so meaningful and really sums up how *we* should be living our lives (IMHO)! I realize now I have been wasting so much of my time NOT being the person I can be...the person God made me to be, I need to make changes in my life!

In my previous blog entry you see the handcrafted gifts that my hubby created and presented to the graduates at our church on Sunday. The Oak Inside the Acorn is the book he focused on and spoke about in his graduation gift presentation. It is indeed a book that speaks many messages to graduates and for each of us to ponder! The book is only about 1/2" in thickness including the cover but it truly has a message that is much larger! Thank you to my hubby, he did a great job with the crafted gift and the presentation!

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Your recommendation is enough to spur me to action... I'll look for the book. Thanks, very much!