Monday, July 14, 2008

fulfillment of the dream...

The dream for my hubby has been fulfilled, the trip to the beautiful state of Alaska is complete! My words would not begin to do justice by explaining the beauty of what we saw during the two weeks of our vacation, so I will hope that you enjoy a few pictures!
Please know that pictures do not really do justice for what is AWESOME and AMAZING when a person is actually there for a visit as we were but, it will maybe help you to understand the beauty that GOD had provided in the world! Enjoy it all *God is Good* !









3 comments:

Rose said...

Barb, those are some beautiful pictures...I take you had a good time? I am glad.

I made an announcement while you were gone...you will have to go back through my blog till you get to it. I think it was last Monday or sometime around then. It is under the title Changes...you will know it the minute you read it.

I am glad you are back!

Laurie said...

OH MAN...I so WANT to go there! i am happy you and the dh had a super time! we missed ya!
hly
laurie

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time. Can't wait to hear all about it and to see all those pictures.