Monday, April 19, 2010

when we forget...

I needed this reminder for today, and for sure I will hold it close tomorrow! This day in the office was a totally stressful and hurtful day, one that almost brought me to tears or even a statement of "I have had enough" but I held out, I prayed often...and tomorrow I will remember to let God take charge!

5 comments:

Catsngrams said...

I for one am so glad tht God is my guardian and I have him to help me. Can you imagine a life without him. I pray for people who do not know him.

Anya said...

Hang in there, Barb!

Pokey said...

Sending a prayer; aren't we glad He is in control, Knows what is needed already, and just waiting to hear that we love Him enough to trust Him?

Rose said...

Oh, Barb, I am so sorry you had such a bad day...I pray things go better tomorrow.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Barb, I'm sorry for your difficult days in your office; this isn't the first time you've shared that. Kind of makes work a little difficult to go to, doesn't it. Glad to hold you up in prayer; hang in there friend.