Sunday, June 20, 2010

three special guys...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my "three special guys", they are the best, always kind, always thoughtful and always taking care of family! Love you lots Mike, Mike and Len!
(center is hubby, to his right son-in-law and to his left son)

(we took a walk thru the flower gardens)

Our son Mike is very proud of his property, and I love just walking around and looking at everything he is doing with the property...he is the proud owner of the Victorian house and the large barn in the process of on going restoration! If you are a regular reader of my blog you have read about his property more then a few times!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the Dad's out there...you deserve to have your special day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What are those flowers called? I want to plant some of those.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

What a happy Father's Day you had, thanks for sharing! I love those flowers, too.