Tuesday, September 21, 2010

thru my lens...

It is here, a favorite time of year, Fall/Autumn what do you call it? I took just a few minutes to snap pictures of what I see daily, I will share them here!

(on our patio ready for a camp fire and hot dog roast, think 'smores, our youngest grandson stacked the woodpile, it fell over and had to be restacked 4 times to get it just right ☺ he didn't give-up)

(a closer look, hubby and the boys did the patio over the past two years)

(looking from our front porch, the season is changing ever so slowly)

(again from the front porch but a different direction, more evidence of the advancing season change)

(from the school parking lot, each day shows even more color in the trees)

(again from the school parking lot as school ended for the day, this one tree seems to be taking on all of the beautiful colors)


Hubby and I continue to work our way thru his recovery and the many house chores that have been on hold for the past few months. My blogging time has become somewhat challenged by the many directions I seem to be going at this time...it will get better and easier! GOD IS GOOD and He provides for all of our needs! Thank you to our family and friends for your constant prayers and your many contacts, you are the best! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

You always have such beautiful pictures for us to enjoy. I really like your patio! Someday I'd like to get rid of our deck and have a patio instead, but at this point it's just a dream.