(a *beauty* visits my flower bed)
(gourds for sale at the end of the Amish neighbor's lane, 2 adorable little girls are selling the gourds, no picture of the girls, I am respecting their beliefs about not showing their faces)
(flowers in a vase left by my place at the table, hubby went for his therapeutic walk and brought me a surprise, very special indeed in the vase and all ☺)
(Friday evening sunset over the Amish farm, as seen from my driveway)
(I have decided I like the diagonal mini-string blocks, I will continue making them, I need to get busy cutting more narrow strips ☺)
Did you enjoy your mini-visit "at my house"? I hope to give you a glimpse of things in my neighborhood again! Have a wonderful week, enjoy the Fall weather, I know I am!
2 comments:
LOVE the pics Barb! Thanks for sharing! take care of yourself too!
hly
laurie
Barb, you take such nice pictures! I love the $.10 gourd box especially.
Good to hear Len is getting around!
Post a Comment