Monday, September 6, 2010

getting closer...

Walking to the end of my driveway early in the morning for my newspaper, I normally grab my camera, because one never knows what neat camera shots could be out there. I am sharing just a few of my camera snaps of this morning! I do believe the season of Fall is "getting closer"!

(leaves are already dropping, dry weather or season changes, not sure)

(a little color in the leaves, not so much with these)

(a spider was busy, you may need to enlarge to see how *fine* the strands of the web are...amazing to see)


We do not have school today, I am very happy for the three day weekend out of the office----with this I want to say HAPPY LABOR DAY, many labor in some form, so please enjoy a day of rest if your occupation allows for it, you deserve to have your day!

Update on hubby ~~ His recovery is slow (much slower then he likes), but we are confident in God's Plan he will be well and active as the PT and rest allows! He is not a man that wants or likes to be inactive, and this part is the hardest for him! Thank you for your continued prayers, they are very much appreciated and they do work! GOD IS GOOD!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So glad to hear hubby is doing better.

Isn't this cooler weather wonderful??!! I slept so well last night.

Well off to school... lesson plans to make for the week.

Hugs!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Thanks for the update on Len!

There are leaves falling from our trees right now; not many, but enough to let us know fall is coming. After all this heat, I'm ready!