(empty hall, cleaned and ready to be noisey with the voices and laughter of students)
(empty parking spots, ready to be filled with staff cars)
(office, my co-worker and I are ready ☺, since we are in the office all year it is almost routine to be ready)
Things (other then house chores) on the homefront will slow down a bit, sewing with Mickey will be on hold until a school holiday or a not so busy Saturday. The hubby's appointments to the PT and family doctor will be scheduled a little differently to allow for my needed race from the school office to home and back again, but we will make it work!
May each of you have a wonderful week!
3 comments:
Prayers for a great school year... for you, and all of the students. Many people are asking "where did the summer go?"
Barb, I hope this is a good year not only for you but also for the students. I pray it will be a safe one as well. Thanks for being a light shining in a dark world!
good luck on another year...
hly
laurie
Post a Comment