Friday, August 6, 2010

on the horizon...

We are praying to have many evenings of beauty like this following the soon to be surgery for hubby! We have experienced a week of a mystery infection, lab work, medications and surgery preps...surely we are ready to proceed! I will try to update as we progress, but please know that I will be traveling, waiting, working and most of all praying, my time will not be my own! May each of you have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I continue to pray for both of you.
HLY
Laurie

Catsngrams said...

I also will be praying for you both. Those horizons are wonderful. God Bless you both.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Barb, I wish you and Len didn't have to go through this; but I know you do. Would love to be there to help you, but I will hold you in prayer, friend.

Anya said...

Good thoughts and prayers headed in your direction! Be sure to take care of yourself as well as your hubby.

Rose said...

Prayers coming your way Barb, for both of you. I hope all goes well.

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Oh Barb please keep us informed.

What a beautiful picture!!!

Prayers for you and your family.

Mary