The recovery for *hubby* is taking on a new phase, he is now going to PT 3 days a week. He has not been released to drive so at this point I am doing the driving, this causes him to be less then happy, but it must be this way! Fortunately the PT trips are able to be scheduled around my hours working in the office! It is a bit of a push, but we make it work with the fact that the PT is scheduled late afternoon as per our request! Hubby is doing well with his PT, the doctors are reminding *hubby* that he is ahead of schedule...he does not feel like he is, keeping him in a "no work & and no activities" mode is a challenge!
In my effort to change over my Blog Header for Fall, I totally messed up my entire blog, my granddaughter Mickey came to my rescue! Thanks Mickey you are so talented, I like my new look! By the way Mickey has been MIA on her blog because she also had a bit of surgery the same week as *hubby*, she had all four of her Wisdom Teeth surgically removed, and has had a slow recovery...get well soon Mickey!
4 comments:
Glad you checked in Barb. Tell Len that he needs to be patient...it'll be worth it! Take care of yourself too!
HLY
Laurie
I am praying for your family, Barb; for healing and patience.
Love your makeover.
Glad to read that Len is ahead of schedule although I know it's still a painful time for him. Hang in there, Barb; you'll both make it.
I'm with you; I made changes to my blog without realizing it. Wish I'd had your Mickey along to help!
Barb, I know I don't get here often, but I do think of you. Your hubby will probably start improving by leaps and bounds. I will pray that that happens soon.
I don't think you get to my blog too often either...both our girls are moving....Lorelei and her mom and dad will just be a couple hours away.
Our older daughter is almost through US Marshal's bootcamp in Georgia, has been there for almost three months, will finish next month and be moving to Los Angeles...so I don't suppose we will be seeing her often.
Post a Comment