Little League World Series time, I love to watch these games (they are played just 40 min. away from me, but I prefer to watch the games on the TV...I truly enjoy the dedication of the kids, their coaches and parents to the sport, and the announcers are just wonderful and having so much fun with the announcing! GO LITTLE LEAGUE PLAYERS!!

Laundry is pretty much self explanatory, no picture needed of my laundry :>)!!
OK now this next picture probably will not need any explanation either, just know that I spent pretty close to 36 hours needing this bottle of pink stuff :>)!!
Today I am feeling much better, headed out to the office in a timely fashion this morning! Update on hubby is ~~ he is in the recovery mode, much slower then he wants to be, but I can see that his three days a week of PT is working out pretty well! The present plan is 5 weeks of PT, and that means we only have another 4 weeks to go ~~ shhhhhhhh don't tell him!
Have a great week, Fall weather is getting closer, I love it!!
(all pictures in this post via the 'net)
3 comments:
Sorry to hear you were under the weather; you have so much to deal with lately!
Hope you are getting some fun time for yourself as well.
Glad to hear Len is doing well with PT but sad you weren't feeling well. TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!
HLY
Laurie
I came by just to see how your hubby is doing...sorry you have been under the weather, too. Hope you really are over the sickness.
Post a Comment