Sunday, August 1, 2010

**not** out for lunch...

This is not where we normally go on Sunday, but today it was where we spent a good portion of our day. Unfortunately hubby is experiencing some type of infection and this is causing concern. He is already scheduled for a surgery, which may now need to be delayed. Please pray, that the infection is easily diagnosed and cleared, and the scheduled surgery can go forth as planned! It has been a stressful time for him to prepare to this point and now this! Please pray, it will mean so much to us!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh Barb...please know my prayers are being said that God takes care of both you and Len.
HUGS
Laurie

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

It's been quite a year for you and Len; please keep us updated. You are both in my prayers.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Oh Barb, I'm so sorry to read this. I will be praying for your husband and you as well as you go through this. Please let us know how things are going when you get a chance. You will be in my deepest prayers.

Rose said...

Barb, just now reading this. I saw you had a new post in my dashboard yesterday or the day before, but didn't get to it.

I hope things are going better for you. I will pray that the infection is gone by now, or on the way to being taking care of.

I have been thinking of you and your husband off and on, wondering how he was doing in his recovery from the other surgery. I did not know he was scheduled for another one...