Tuesday, December 28, 2010

our day in review...

A glimpse into our Christmas with family...I am so thankful to our adult children and our grandchildren for totally hosting Christmas again this year. Various reasons prevented my being the hostess, I am proud to share a few pictures from this year spent with the "kids"!

(many of you have heard so much about the beautiful victorian home owned by son and his family, I share an inside glimpse with you)



(the greatest bunch of young adults anyone could wish for, grandchildren and grand-nieces)

(a game challenge for 3 grandsons and grandpa)

(our daughter on the other hand has her house decorated in primitive style, also beautiful and well done)

(hmmmmmm our son intent on watching a game of Wii between the teens ☺)

(another game challenge, from the intense looks I think possibly the score was close)

A year of many happenings, one grandson in the state of Washington, one grandson soon to graduate college and to begin a new career, a grandson now a freshman in high school, a granddaughter searching out colleges...oh how things do change. One change that never happens is the love and gratitude we have for our entire family! GOD IS GOOD!

2 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

One of your best posts, Barb.

The pictures of the homes look like something from a magazine - just gorgeous.

I treasure your friendship. May God richly bless you and your beautiful family in 2011.

Laurie said...

awesome! thanks for sharing and happy new year
hly
laurie