Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the season begins...


We enjoyed the first of the holiday music concerts for 2010 on Sunday. We traveled to the University to enjoy wonderful music and the time spent with Dan! Thank you Dan for a wonderful Wind Ensemble Music Concert! We truly enjoyed the concert, and the time spent with Dan!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Your grandson looks like such a fun person to be around...he always seems so happy.

Laurie said...

They keep growing bigger and bigger! I know how much you enjoy your grandchildren's activities!
HLY
Laurie

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Very handsome! Good looks and talented grandkids!

Catsngrams said...

So handsome and talented too. I love music and it did not get passed down. I do have one grandson that is in the band but that is all. They love music at least that is what they call it but beg to differ. Happy Holidays and may your days be filled with joy.