Referring to my
4th of July blog entry you may remember my hubby and I are being blessed with a landscaping project that will very much improve the front walkway and entry to our home. Our children and grandchildren have been spending many hours digging up and removing the old walkway and adding much needed landscaping with flowers,shrubs, mulching and all that is involved with improving the exterior. Have a look at what progress has been made in very limited time and there is more yet to come. Remembering they all have their own projects and homes to care for,
we are blessed! 




I do love my gardners/landscapers...I think I see a quilt pattern in the walkway design ~ maybe I will need to shop for a small garden flag with a quilt design too!
THANKS GUYS YOU ARE A BLESSING TO US...WE LOVE YOU!
4 comments:
It's beginning to look good!
They do beautiful work! You are blessed indeed; it is a gorgeous walkway and a permanent reminder of your loving family.
Looking good!!!! My in-laws laid bricks for their driveway and patio years ago... still holding up.
Are you coming to Odyssey? I'll be there Saturday as usual. Hope to see you there!
Wow! This is a major project! What a great bunch to help you two out.
Post a Comment