Dinner is over, and snacks and deserts are out for *all* to enjoy at our choosing, as we spend time laughing and sharing in conversations, or watching a Thanksgiving Day special on the TV....in this case the movie "Incredibles", looks pretty intense to me .. LOL!!
More visiting, these teens are very close, they are cousins but they are also *good friends*....they for sure love and care about each other!! As a family we have watched the kids grow older but yet they are always full of fun, love to tease each other, and they don't seem to mind including us older folks in their fun. The distance for these kids is only in miles, as a family we make every effort to keep *tradition* as part of our getting together for events and activities that involve these young people!
I LOVE MY FAMILY ~ THEY ARE VITAL IN MY LIFE, AND THEY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD!

1 comment:
Barb,
What great fun! I just love it when the extended families get along! Great memories are made! And yes, Dan was wearing the apron I made! He's such a silly kid!
HLY
Laurie
Post a Comment