Wednesday, September 23, 2009

seasons...


Today on my way home from the office I stopped at the local Amish Market...I just needed a few things, and went ahead and snapped a few pictures of the *Fall* goodies they have on display and for sale "outside" the store!

(fall mums...not many plants left because most of them have been picked out and purchased)

(gourds and small pumpkins for fall displays)

(this pumpkin is huge...as you see the size in comparison to the normal pumpkins in the back and side...no way I would attempt to carry this one home ☺)

I love fall, and the gorgeous colors including the pumpkins, mums and changing leaves, to say nothing of the cooler temps and wearing of the fall sweaters ~ I love it, I tell ya ☺!!

3 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I just told my husband yesterday that fall is my favorite time of the year. I hope Heaven is all fall!! :D

Rose said...

I love the fall colors and decorations...I am hoping to get out and take a few in the next few days.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I love Fall!! It truly is my favorite season as well. I loved seeing the photos of the Amish Market. Would love to pick up some of those little gourds for 25 cents each! I saw them in the grocery store for 65 cents a piece. Sheesh!