Following Spine Surgery one of the requirements for *hubby* is a daily walk, to be a bit longer in distance as he can tolerate it (pain and leg numbness are the issues, a combination of both makes it uncomfortable at best)! The surgery has not been a pleasant experience, most of all for *hubby* but he is trying his best to be tolerant of his restrictions, the doctors' many instructions and
my nagging my encouragement for recovery soon. All of which can be achieved by following the instructions of the three specialists involved in all of this!
(he brings me a very kind surprise, a tight grip that includes his walking stick you might notice)

(yes even wildflowers make a pretty and caring bouquet, and I ♥love♥ that he thought of me on his walk)

(*simplify* is my new motto, and actually I like the idea)
4 comments:
He must be a very special husband...and yes, they are pretty.
How precious! A very sweet post; he must be a great guy.
My mom and dad had several cane chairs like the one your bouquet is on. They used to buy up the chairs at auctions, refinish them, and Mom would do the caning. Everytime I see one it makes me smile.
The flowers are beautiful! I love the fall wild flowers that are blooming now...I just wish they would last longer.
AWWWWWWWWW...that is true love! beautiful!
hly
laurie
Post a Comment