I am determined to *Simplify* my weekend...there has been a "lot" of stress during the week...I am ready for a break!
I have been having trouble sleeping, up early again this morning...but I actually did a "walk thru" my sewing area...turned on the lights and touched fabric...just cutting a few strips, and it makes me want to return soon! I am counting on the fact that "weekends bring less stress"...please! It is beautiful outside, I have already walked for my newspaper and I plan to join *hubby* for his required short walk!
I do hope all of you have a "less stress" weekend!
5 comments:
Less stress would be a good thing for everyone! I know spending time in my sewing room certainly helps me. Here's to a wonderful stress free weekend!
Hoping and praying that you can find the solace and respite that you need.
i hope it's less stressful as well! love the graphics in your post today!
hly
laurie
I often wonder where all the stress comes from and wonder if our parents felt it all. I hope you get to sew...sometimes just getting to start is a chore but once started it does miracles for me.
Yes, Barb, treat yourself; you'll handle the stress much better! I think about you often and hope the healing on Len will continue.
Post a Comment