Today was a cloudy and rainy day...tonight brought rain that was constant and causing a sloppy wet football game (thus we stayed home and listened on the radio)! Hubby is not up to climbing the stadium steps and sitting on the narrow bleachers, so staying home would have been the plan even without rain! I must admit I truly miss seeing our marching band, but the grandchildren assure us *they understand*...thank you to Mickey and Cameron!
(high school marching band preparing to enter the field two weeks ago in competition)
2 comments:
That tree is a beauty for sure. We have been having rain off and on...and if not rain, then a lot of clouds. And the wind is soooo cold for this time of year.
You brought back such good memories of high school football games. In junior high, I helped hold the school's banner so I was required to go to band camp and parades and games. It really was quiet fun! Nothing signals fall to me quiet like high school football games.
Hope your hubby is feeling well.
Post a Comment