It was predicted, it was not believed, but here it is ~
our first snow ~ !! Driving home from the office today was a bit slower because of the *S*N*O*W*...but I made it! I love the *S*N*O*W*, but that first drive each season gives me a bit of caution. Actually I did encounter one car that was into a ditch, I do pray that the driver is fine...the car did show damage!
Please enjoy the pictures...the bad part of this early *S*N*O*W* is the leaves are still on the trees and the added weight is pulling the limbs low to the ground.




**added note** I see that
Mickey has posted to her blog, and she has some really great pictures of the snow...please check them out.
4 comments:
It's been snowing here, too, Barb. I usually like it, but not in October! Stay safe.
We got a bit of snow last night as well. I think our fall lasted about as long as our summer did! But my husband said temps should be in the 60's next week. How crazy is that, but at least it's never boring.
Are you getting any quilting done?
Keep warm, Barb! It's snowing here too! I went out to take a few photos this morning and a tree branch came crashing down right next to me, so I hurried back inside. Hopefully the power will stay on, so I can do some sewing today!
Oh, so beautiful...I love snow.
Post a Comment