
Weeks ago Mickey shared this award with me, *thank you* to Mickey! With this sweet award comes the challenge of sharing 'ten' things about myself...this is the tough part, but here goes!
1. God is vital in my life, I can't imagine not having the contact with God.
2. Love for my family keeps me going, gives me purpose.
3. Being "Grandma" is more special to me then anyone can imagine.
4. I am true to my friends, they can count on me.
5. I totally dislike Liver or Rice, and can't force myself to eat them.
6. Sewing/quilting with Mickey is high on my list of "must do".
7. I appreciate my office job, especially now for the insurance.
8. I grew up in a dysfuntional home, and vowed it would stop with me and not carry over to my children.
9. I tend to say "yes" rather then "no" when asked to do things, even if I know that it will totally put me on overload for days.
10. I have experienced hearing the word "Cancer" and having the doctor tell me, "Six months"...that was 30 years ago...God has been so good to me!
Hmmmmmmm this was not easy, maybe now I understand why it took me so long to put it on my blog! Are there others of you that would like to share 'ten' things about yourself (?)...I will be happy to share the award with you!
May each of you have a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing about yourself. I'm glad God has blessed you with a wonderful family and for 30 cancer-free years. Barb, your cup overflows!
Post a Comment