Monday, May 24, 2010

combo wishes...


Happy Birthday wishes to our college boy *Dan*...WOW where did the time go, he is now twenty-one! Should I do the traditional "I remember when I ---------------", nope I will just say "Happy Birthday" to a really special guy, that is yet another blessing called a Grandson! Love you Dan, you are a delight!
Now this picture is of two really talented and hard working young adults...again Grandson Dan and his special gal, Jamie! This week Dan will start a summer job in his field of Engineering, it will be a taste of his occupation of the future...he is an Engineering student at Lehigh University. Jamie has started today with her nurse internship at a medical center some distance away from the engineering student job...!! GOOD LUCK TO THE TWO OF THEM...I KNOW THEY BOTH WILL DO A VERY PROFESSIONAL JOB, and I know the distance will not be a barrier for either career or their future together!! The Summer will go fast kids!

2 comments:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Cute couple! Barb, I hope all their hard work will pay off for them. It's terrific to see young people achieve their dreams.

Rose said...

They look like a happy couple...tell him happy birthday....