(plastic bag full of already cut and some pieced tiny blocks, vintage & repros)
(antique and totally hand pieced quilt ~ love, love the colors)
When this "trash became treasure" I am happy it came my way...I do love my $10.00 purchase. I honestly have not taken the time to totally sort deep into the plastic bag of tiny blocks...but I do know there are bundles of tiny blocks with a knotted thread thru the stack to hold them together as a unit. And there are a fair number of those stacks.....oh boy I will have fun just sorting thru the bag of "rummaged quilt blocks"!!
5 comments:
Oh, what treasures!!!!!
WOW...that quilt is GORGEOUS! I can see why you fell hard for it! LOVE the treasures...have fun!!!
HLY
Laurie
Oh, Barb, I think you got the deal of the day! This is a wonderful find. Good for you!
What a treasure. You are so lucky
Post a Comment