Last night we needed to say "goodbye" to our pet and friend named *Sassy*, she was nineteen years old! The picture you see obviously is when she was a younger cat, and she was just as her name states "sassy"! It will be necessary to remove the food dishes, and no longer will she greet us as we arrive home from a day at work, but to watch her recent suffering has been very difficult. *Sassy* will be missed!
6 comments:
I'm sorry. :( She was very pretty.
I am so sorry for the loss of your family member.
Mary
Oh Barb, I'm so sorry to hear this. Losing a pet is so hard. They can truly work their way into your heart and become such members of the family. You'll be in my thoughts today.
Barb, I'm sorry! Nineteen years is a long time and quite an attachment.
I am so sorry Barb...
Barb, sorry I missed this...and really sorry for your loss. I appreciated your comment on my blog about our dog.
It has been a hectic few days here...I have not started blogging again. Not sure when I will. Roger has 'sprained' his neck and has to not do a thing for at least a week. It has been so painful...and if I told you the rest of what is going on you would really wonder. Stuff never happens just single file for us, always two or three or four things...
Post a Comment