Just 50 years ago on this date I married my high school ♥ sweetheart ♥!
All of the "for richer for poorer", "in sickness and health", and "honor and obey", have been tested! I do believe we both have passed the test and are ready for a smooth path from here on out. God has been so good to us...blessed us with two wonderful and talented children and their special spouses, and four amazing grandchildren, with more talents and love then we can ever dream of sharing in! Thank you to our loving God for our many blessings!
Also, it is with great pride and love that I announce that our Grandson Dan (recent Lehigh Grad) has asked his sweetheart Jamie to be his bride! CONGRATULATIONS TO DAN AND JAMIE! I think we are having a very special anniversary indeed!
5 comments:
Congratulations to you and your other half! What a great example to your grandson and his future bride. Best wishes to all.
Barb, congratulations to you and Len! What a milestone. Isn't it true how the vows are put to the test. So many give up, but the blessing is in the perseverence. God richly bless you both! Onto the next 50 :D
Happy Anniversary!!! What a wonderful accomplishment. Enjoy many more years together!
WOW...Congrats on your golden anniversary!!! You 2 are amazing!!
HLY
Laurie
Happy Anniversary a little late! Hope your Dan has a happy life with his bride to be.
Post a Comment