Sunday, August 28, 2011

where is the time going...

This is all that Blogger gave me of my posting! I get a title and none of the pictures that I entered...message said *still searching*...I gave up and will try later with the pictures!

Our landscaping ~ continues to progress...it is looking good!
Hubby is building me fabric shelves (which I need badly)!
School will begin Tuesday ~ and we are working hard to be ready!

Thats about it, no sewing/quilting happening, although I am organizing fabrics for my new shelves ☺ !

Need to do a major housecleaning...windows, carpets, throw away things, wash many curtains, etc...you know the routine!

Have a wonderful week and hopefully another day for my pictures!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Behind us :o)

Rose said...

Will check back later to see if there are photos...I need to do some major cleaning also.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Every day I think "maybe today's the day that I will clean out and reorganize the stash closet" but it hasn't happened yet! ;)

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I never seem to be caught up with my cleaning!