I know that I have already posted this from Quilt Odyssey, but it is a thrill to see Mickey's name on the *blog* of a well known quilter and teacher. Thank you to Karen Kay Buckley, her second blog posting of Quilt Odyssey Quilts, she acknowledges and shows a picture of Mickey's quilt! Karen Kay does great justice to many of the beautiful quilts entered in the Quilt Odyssey Show for judging.
I also want to say KKB does an excellent class, sharing her secrets and techniques of hand applique. Mickey has not really ventured into applique as the main feature of a quilt, but Karen has helped Mickey to feel more confident doing hand applique, and you will see what the class with Karen did for Mickey (my young quilting sponge absorbing so many techniques in quilting)!
HAPPY DAY TO EACH OF YOU...it is a beautiful day in Central PA!
No comments:
Post a Comment