Tuesday, January 29, 2008

they are cousins and forever friends...

I can't really call them kids...but to me they will always be *the kids*...this is a relaxing moment for them! I am thrilled to watch these **young ones, teens, young adults** grow up! They are "cousins by birth" BUT obviously good friends in their love and concern for each other! They always have fun together...no matter how old they become, they have fun!!

 


This is a more formal picture...but they were having a tough time being *formal*...gotta love their attempt!

 
Posted by Picasa


I LOVE THESE *KIDS*, my grandchildren and my grand nieces...they are so much fun! They even seem to enjoy being with the rest of us, or maybe they just *put up with us* LOL!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Love the pictures of your kids--they look like such happy good hearted kids. They look like they have to try to keep from bursting out loud laughing...not like they are posing.

Laurie said...

gosh they are growing up so fast! thanks for sharing those awesome pics barb!
hly
laurie

Nana's Quilts said...

Thanks for your note on my blog. I will post another picture of the attempt to cut out the center of the steam-a-seam and it seems to work really well.

Those grandkids are just great. They are just so much fun to be around. I have (only) 3 so far and they are terrific!

Good quilty wishes.