Monday, January 14, 2008

a weekend at my house...

 
Posted by Picasa

To some this may seem pretty boring or even unbelievable ~ actually my hubby and I spent the weekend recovering and indulging with the items pictured above! I found myself feeling very sick with *something* or from *something* but just so sick I DID NOT EAT because it made me feel much worse! Dear hubby was recovering from surgery and needing to just rest and he also did not feel that he *needed* to eat! It was easier to rest, read, watch TV or an occasional computer check! Also important and comforting to drink *tea & hot chocolate*...also it was good to have ice water or 7up with LOTS OF ICE!!

Today we are feeling *better* not great, not even close to great but at least NOT SICK, and we can slow down with the *drinks* of the weekend!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

looks like a tea and cocoa weekend...sure hope you and dh are on the up and up soon!
hly
laurie

Rose said...

Sounds like you two have really been through something; it is hard when everyone is sick and don't even feel like taking care of each other.

I hope you continue to mend....

The Bingamans said...

SO SORRY TO HEAR YOU WERE SICK! BUT GLAD TO HEAR HUBBY IS DOING WELL! I GOT HIT WITH SOMETHING TERRIBLE THE FIRST WEEK IN JANUARY. BEST WAY TO SHED THOSE HOLIDAY POUNDS HUH? :-) TAKE CARE!DARLA