We waited in a line for 30 minutes for the doors to open, in the freezing cold with the wind blowing, but it was so worth the effort! Thank you Joe and Dan for once again allowing your parents and grandparents to spend time with you, and to enjoy a quick meal and watch you both rush off for the second performance (you're the best).
(the Packer Memorial Chapel on the campus, side view of the beautiful stone chapel)

(Joe was in charge of lighting for the choir and the readers in the service)
(Dan was a reader for the evening concert)
(Dan on the drums, as well as being a singer he is a percussionist for special numbers in the concert)
Joe and Dan, you both make us very proud, and we love you lots!
2 comments:
Barb,
That first pic is AMAZING!!! I just LOVE it! Another great time was had by you and DH!
hly
Laurie
Barb, I just love how your love for your grandchildren shines through...and I must say I would be bursting with pride if I were you.
That first picture is wonderful!
Post a Comment