Friday, December 26, 2008

reflection...

A "reflection" about Christmas Day with our family, brings to mind that I am so very *BLESSED* and it is not about presents (we had plenty), but it is *ABOUT FAMILY*! May I share just a few pictures of a wonderful day spent with family?

(the tree)


(the food is beginning to appear on the table, this is only 1/2 of the table)


(Mickey watching "the boys" do the DDR)


(Dan with Grandpa having a chat)


(Joe and Cameron intent with a new video game)


Our family had a wonderful, relaxing and fun filled Christmas Day! We will do it again on Saturday with our family members from VA and MD!

For those of you that read my blog on a regular basis, if you are wondering about those *handcrafted* Christmas gifts made by hubby mentioned in a previous blog entry (12/19) ~~ well you will see them as a finished project. The families need to select the finish for their projects, at this point the projects have been presented, the recipients are pondering their desired finish work! BUT YOU WILL SEE THEM>completed!

3 comments:

Rose said...

I did come to see what the handcrafted projects were, but guess I will wait. I enjoyed the pictures you have anyway.

Laurie said...

oh...i was hoping to see the finished projects! LOL...of course I wasn't disappointed even though they didn't show up! what great memories!
hly
laurie

Mary Johnson said...

Being with family at the holidays is just the BEST!