
Truly a wonderful surprise, and one that I am not sure I deserve! Thank you Susan of *Hanging on by a Needle and Thread*, for presenting me with this very touching award. I always enjoy reading so many blogs, the PA blogs are especially close to my heart, because I am a PA gal! Many blogs share special tips and patterns, which are of great help to all of us bloggers ~ ohhhhhhhhh how to choose just five!
The rules of receiving this special surprise award from Susan ask that I select five blog recipients and post them to my blog to indicate they also receive this wonderful award. May I please ask for time to think about and select ONLY five...because you see there are so many that deserve this award. They deserve it so much more then I do ~ but Susan felt that I share *Kreativ* things! THANK YOU Susan you are a great gal, your blog is a highlight of my day!
2 comments:
congrats!!!! what fun that is to have received this! you deserve it barb!
hly
laurie
Congratulations on your award! Your devotion to your family is very inspiring, as well as your quilty stuff. So yeah, I think you do deserve it!
Post a Comment