....grandchildren is the reason for the numbers :>) !!
In addition to the *sweet* and talented grandaughter (you read about in the *we* quilt posting) I have 3 *very special* grandsons! Two grandsons (brothers) will head off to the university this fall, Grandson #1 in his 3rd year and Grandson #2 will begin his 1st year! Fortunately both attending the same university .....(ohhhhhhhh the tuition for those two)!! My reason for saying "fortunately the same university", these two are VERY MUSICAL...and we have spent lots of time and lots of miles traveling to *their* musical events over the years! Would we have wanted to miss any of the events (?) NOT IN A MILLION YEARS....we LOVE THESE BOYS (young men) and are VERY PROUD of them!!
Grandson #3 is the "sports" guy of all of the grandchildren....if it is a sport he plays it....he also plays the drums but is happier with sports :>D! He is very involved in earning his Boy Scout Badges, IF asked he will tell you all about them! He is truly a very gentle and kind boy, and shows love to *grandma* and *grandpa* beyond measure and *we* return his love with the statement "we love you more", what a *cool* kid he is!!
I have now introduced you to my *wonderful* grandchildren....I did warn you that I am *proud* and can do a pretty good job of bragging about my *grandchildren but I am not always so obnoxious :>D!
No comments:
Post a Comment