I do know Alaska is more then *icebergs*, *eskimos* and *cruise ships*...this is a "dream trip" for my DH! He has wanted to go to and has told me many times since before we had our wedding that "sometime he wants to go to Alaska".....WELL WE ARE GOING!! We at least have a deposit on a trip for 2008....cruise, train ride, lodges, and airplane the whole deal!!
Having told you all of the above you are probably thinking "oh yes the dream trip" ONLY if a person does not get
HOMESICK VERY HOMESICK and I have a problem with more then about 4 days away from home even with DH along! I even became VERY homesick on *our* honeymoon....we were married on a Saturday and I was ready to come home by Tuesday 'pretty pitiful' yes it is!!
I CAN DO THIS FOR MY HUBBY....he has been more then kind about driving to *quilt shows* and just hanging out while *sweet grandaughter* and I shop at the vendors and do classes ~ I OWE HIM, I really do!! OK I need to say to myself "self you can do this" and I need to do it!! After all I have 11 months to gear up and get over being the *homesick gal* that I seem to become!
1 comment:
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! I am jealous...that is on DH's and my list of vacation wants! HAVE FUN!!!!!
HLY
Laurie
Post a Comment