Monday, August 6, 2007

Almost a *real* blog!

To be a real "blog" I need pictures...but until I get a *new* computer the pictures will need to wait! My digital camera WILL NOT connect with my computer hard drive, this leaves me *pictureless* (is this a word)?

My 'sweet grandaughter' tells me with *cautious diplomacy* that my "hard drive is shot", ahhhhhhh yeah I pretty much have figured this out ;>).........my son patiently has *worked and worked* with my computer to save it from needing to be shoved off my desk into a nasty looking heap of broken computer!

Ring, ring, ring "hello (son) my computer is not working again" or *insert email addy* and alert DS that once again "my computer is not working".........OK NOW THE MESSAGE has made its impression and a new computer is close to reality ~ very close!! Perhaps because "he" is sick of hearing it, or perhaps because 'sweet grandaughter' also known as his niece has made it known "grandma needs a new computer" ~ whatever works....I will take it HAPPILY!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You DESERVE that new puter too Barb! I say you and DGD keep pushing on about it! LOL
HLY
Laurie