Wednesday, August 29, 2007

taxing my brain....

My wonderful and caring son has so much *faith* and *positive thoughts* when it comes to the abilities of this *dear old mom* ;oD ~whewwwwww he is just pushing me over the limits with this *new computer* !!

My original computer has been struggling for over a year...but typical of *our* family we try to make everything last until there is NO LIFE left and only needing to be recycled!

I have whined, complained, and been reduced to tears a few times with the frustrations of the now replaced computer! We did purchase a new computer about six months ago, but for some strange reason, I wrote the check...but my *dear hubby* claimed that *new* computer! Hmmmmmmm interesting...I wrote the check, but he was the proud owner of the brand new computer and complete with a flat screen monitor :>)...now don't get me wrong...I love my *dear hubby* but he ONLY PLAYS GAMES on that computer...and I can't even get the old one to stay connected to the provider ~GO FIGURE!!

OK enough complaining here...I HAVE A BRAND NEW HP COMPUTER...flat screen monitor and all ;>)...but there are so many bells and whistles on this gorgeous hunk of technology, I am thinking that my son figures it will take me a *GOOD MANY YEARS* to master the basics...that I will not complain again...because I will be FOREVER trying to figure it all out!!

BUT THERE IS HOPE with the purchase of this shiney new toy...I might figure out how to put some pictures on my *BLOG* and shock the heck out of myself LOL!

HAVE A GREAT DAY ~ IT IS ALMOST FALL ~ I love fall, cooler temps, changing leaves, pumpkins in the fields, Mums in the flower gardens...and HS football games!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

WOOHOO...it's about TIME!! Enjoy the new puter...you deserve it!
hly
laurie